Re: [IP] Question

Scott

When Megan first started on the pump the first few weeks were awesome. Then we
started running into problems that were keeping her blood sugars way out or
range. I can remember how TOTALLY bummed out I was at the time. My
expectations were so high that the disappointment hurt a lot. I almost gave
up! But then I snapped and plunged head on to learn how to correct the
problems and things are smooth sailing MOST OF THE TIME!

I can remember crying to my pedi-endo when Megan's sugars went out of whack..
He remminded me the even though Megan has the pump and we were working real
hard that she still has diabetes-some days are good, some days are bad some
days are great!!

Now we have more great days than I could have ever imagined! I look back in
her old diabetes logs and can't believe how much better the numbers are
Money can't buy your health but in this case spending a few more extra dollars
a day on test strips WILL HELP THE QUALITY OF YOUR LIFE!!

Hang in there-it DOES get better and easier!!!!

Judy C.