Re: [IP] Article for Lisa

> I am curious now about how often we should be checking Laura's Blood sugar
> levels.  We average 4 -5 times a day - breakfast, lunch, after school, dinner,
> bedtime and in the middle of the night if she is having any problems.

We started out checking Kayla 9 times a day when she started pumping -
before 3 meals, 2 hrs after them, bedtime, midnight, and 3am.  But after
tweaking for 2 months, we tested less.  Now we average 5 times a day -
at meals, her bedtime and then mine.  Once a week I will do the
postprandials and a 3am check to make sure something isn't changing.