Re: [IP] Blood Sugar Testing

I feel that in order to maintain the kind of control that Spencer has we
choose to test 7-10 times a day.  We choose to test pre-breakfast, mid
day, pre-lunch, before he walks home from school, pre-supper, before
bed, before I go to bed and again between 3AM & 4AM.  The last 3 test
depend on what his activity level was that day, what he ate, etc.  I
want Spencer to understand the importance of these test and how it will
effect him in the future.  I do not INSIST that he test that often it is
just what his life style requires.

Lisa D. (Spencer's Mom)