Re: [IP] Disetronic vs. Minimed - Users input needed please!!

Stacey, you don't need to apologize but here is some of the history of this
question.  It comes up about every month.  Someone will ask which pump to get.
Then a disetronic or minimed pumper will question the quality of the other
pump.  To be perfectly honest, it becomes very tiresome.  I have stopped
giving my opinion unless I e-mail the person personally.  Both pumps are good
and the pumpers on this site love their particular pump completely.  I saw
both videos and I knew instantly which one I wanted.  It all has to do with
your lifestyle and personal preferences.  ellen