Re: [IP] Disetronic vs. Minimed - Users input needed please!!

I have the mini-med.  The reason why I love it- is because of the square
wave bolus.  When digesting an absurd amount of CHO's, I find the square
wave very helpful with high- long haul bg. spikes.

I know the water proof feature is attractive with the disetronic.  But I
just want you to know I dropped my 507 in the toilet (accident) and it
survived just fine.

ReThinking Paper,
Emily Miggins