Re: [IP] Blood Sugar Testing

Lisa D.
Why do you feel that a child or anyone must test any more than say 3 to 4
times a day?  Is there is a reason for your belief that 7-10 tests a day is
critical?  I test at least 3 and rarely if ever more than 8 times a day and
have don this since bg tested were sold to the public.  This is about the same
that we test our 3 1/2 yr old son dxed 1 yr ago.  Both he and I are doing
well.  I am sure the list will give you the info you want but I can't be sure
that your insistance that a person test 10 times a day is accurate.  Good
Luck, Health and Happiness, Jeff
type 1 38 yrs, dxed age 11 mths
pumping 15+ yrs