Re: [IP] Disetronic vs. Minimed - Users input needed please!!

          My apologizes to you and other pumpers. I didn't mean to step on
anyones toes. But I did say that it was MY opinion and whatever choice will be
the right one. I also stated that there are pros and cons to BOTH pumps!!!!!!
So forgive me if I was intruding
because I am not an actual "pumper" yet.
It was just my two cents worth.