RE: [IP] Disetronic vs. Minimed - batteries

I agree.  Also, the Disetronic came with a "waist it" and a nice leather
case which I clip on my belt.  Also included at no charge was "Pumping
Insulin" by John Walsh.   I think either way you can't lose as long as
you're pumping.  It will make a huge difference in your life!  My Disetronic
rep was absolutely wonderful.  We stayed in touch daily by e-mail.   It's a
personal choice that only you can make and each owner will be biased to the
brand they're using.

Carol Wilson
Type 1 - 21+ years
Pumping since 9/22/98 with the Disetronic HTron Plus