Re: [IP] Question

I am on Humalog now. 100%. I try and not test alot <yea right> and try
and test 2-3 hours after meal and bolus because thats when you have used
all the Insulin and Carbs..

I have now discovered I am having site breakdown after about 48 hours.
Non absorbtion at the site. I also heard that mixing Insulin solved this
prob for some. What is the ratio of mix? AND how does it affect your
reaction time?  It has to slow it down some..