Re: [IP] Question

Hi all.. how about 2 more questions? LOL

 1) If I am suspended from the pump say 2 hours... Would that show up
like 2-4 hours later because of missing those Basla drops? OR would it
show much sooner?

2) Peanut Butter.. Is it possible peanut butter with a meal is the
perfect canidate for the DUAL WAVE feature on my 507C??  Like Bolus for
the 'other' carbs normal and square off the Peanut Butter carbs???

  Trying to get a feel for my stuff... ALSO

My insulin "humalog" may be dying after 2-2.5 days....   I figured I
could 'change' insulin and keep Infusion site for another day. I mean
only fill Resavoir for 2 days at a time... Change then every 2 days and
the actual infusion set every 3..  Anyone see a problem with that