Correction, was: Re: [IP] Articles

Ooops - I wrote:

>As a "bare minimum", a Type 1should check before every meal. It is the
>*only* way to determine how much insulin to give. This would be logical for
>pumpers and injectors alike. Anything else is just a guess. This is
>accepted medical fact.

That may *not* be accepted medical fact, and may depend on the type of
treatment plan you are using to manage your diabetes. Not all Type 1
diabetics inject or bolus before each meal, for example. I should probably
have differentiated between accepted medical fact and common medical
practice. Hope I didn't confuse or mislead here ...

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted