Re: [IP] Articles

>>Most of the articles say at least 4 times a day, but like I said I need
articles that stress more often, 7-10 times a day.<<

I doubt you will ever find such an article.   The key is MINIMUM of 4 x =
daily.   As Spencer grows more responsible about his life, he will test =
more often.  But if he tests 4 x a day now, and treats any highs/lows as =
necessary, he will be in better shape than many diabetics.    Frequent =
testing often comes with  personal experience and fear of complications.  =
At Spencer's age, he probably still feels immortable and invincible. =20