Re: [IP] Articles

Even our own endo says he only needs to test a minimum of 4 times a
day.  This would be the same endo that said we didn't need a carb to
insulin ratio, still needed snacks, don't need to test 2 hours after
meals and no need to test at night.  This is right after Spencer got his
pump.  Needless to say I am call a Dr. in Peoria, Illinois today.  Most
of the articles say atleast 4 times a day, but like I said I need
articles that stress more often, 7-10 times a day.

Thank you,
Lisa D. (Spencer's Mom)