Re: [IP] Question

Hi all...

  Heres a question. I can be moving along very well... keeping near my
target and doing great.. Then I can eat a Lunch (not ALL the time) and
will hover at like 80 points over range.. I need to do a HIGH BG Bolus
after the 3 hour waiting period. Not that Im complaining but that means
more testing... more strips $$ and really 'pi*ses' me off.. LOL  Don't
get me wrong  I am 100% better off now than I was 2 weeks ago when I
went on the Pump. Now going over 180 is rare...   So I also feel 100%
better but the times I loose it I feel bad and that makes me more
upset.. (sigh) Any Input is welcome