Re: [IP] Why velosulin and not regular?

No prescription is required for Humulog in Canada. It is cheaper to buy the
insulin without a prescription since then one doesn't have to pay the pharmacist
fee (which might be as high as $10). Drug plans here have no problem with
whichever way we buy it - mine pays 80% of my cost (including any pharmacist fees