Re: [IP] Articles

Dan & Lisa Diener <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Thank you to everyone that responded to my earlier post about blood
> sugar testing.  I know that Spencer should test often and we do, 7-10
> times a day.  My problem is with my ex, he only has Spencer test maybe 3
> or 4 times a day.  I am not comfortable with that.  I would like to have
> ARTICLES that state the importance of testing often, more than 4 times a
> day.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
> Lisa D. (Spencer's Mom)

I remember Soupy Sales had a saying, "If you brush your teeth twice a
year, see your dentist three times a day." <g> Well a similar saying
goes for testing. If your pump is pumping hundreds of times a day, what
will a few more tests hurt. They will certainly benefit you because you
will have trends to chart, and Soupy knows YMWV. There are probably
numerous mentions in articles, pumping publications, web sites (such
as this one). Why not ask your ex to come up with ONE quotable
source for only testing 3 or 4 times a day while on a pump.

Best of health and Bgs,
George Lovelace <email @ redacted>
Type 1, 35 years, Pumping 8/13/98