Re: [IP] Humalog.... for me, not as fast as they say it is!

This is very similar to the way Kayla responds to Humalog.  I figure a 5
hour duration for her with a peak around 3 hours.  What I can't seem to
fine-tune is her 2 hour post-prandial, which will usually be over 350.
Yikes!  But within 5 hours she will be back to her target range.  Any
correction within that 5 hours will cause her to go low.  There seem to
be a number of people that have late responses to Humalog.  But at least
with Kayla, the Humalog is constant in its response time; Regular was
always a crap shoot.