Re: [IP] How low can you go?

In a message dated 10/11/98 10:47:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  It manifests differently with
 me in so many ways, so many times that I've decided not to have them
 anymore (hee hee). >>
ROFTL!  Let us know if you have any luck not having them anymore. (haha)  To
think about life without hypos is hilarious, it's so outrageous. Thanks for
the laugh.
You've been through a lot.  Sounds like you must be doing okay after the brain
surgery.  I think I'd be more scared of that than I was of bypass surgery.
Glad you're back with us.
Beth Smith