[IP] Articles

Thank you to everyone that responded to my earlier post about blood
sugar testing.  I know that Spencer should test often and we do, 7-10
times a day.  My problem is with my ex, he only has Spencer test maybe 3
or 4 times a day.  I am not comfortable with that.  I would like to have
ARTICLES that state the importance of testing often, more than 4 times a
day.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Lisa D. (Spencer's Mom)