Re: [IP] Blood Sugar Testing

- --------------A48454F8C1B48D73B3F2363A

Lisa and Spencer:
I have been pumping only 3 weeks now, but was doing MD for one year
before..I know how important it is to do BG checks a number of time during
the day.. especially before meals .. to know how much to bolus and before
bed, to make sure your going to sleep with good sugars..I check a couple of
time 2 hours after meals and an occasional 3 am.. just to make me feel a bit
more comfortable..so Spencer, it is a good idea to check quite often..that
way you know your under control and your Mom can rest easy..

Dan & Lisa Diener wrote:

> I need your help.  I need to find some articles that state its important
> for pumpers/kids to test their blood 7-10 times a day for good control.
> Does anybody know of any?  Thanks for your help.
> Lisa D. (Spencer's Mom)

- --------------A48454F8C1B48D73B3F2363A

begin:          vcard
fn:             Pat and Dave Springall