[IP] hypo signs

I do Tonya, I yawn, and yawn, and yawn.  This has come about that I noticed
this just within the last year or two.  I didn't have a clue before.  I
sometimes yawn when it's high also, so  It is necessary to test to be sure
which way I'm going, LOL, and then I may be just tired some days.  I haven't
had numb lips for ages, or the shakes, or the sweating thing either for so
long.  I do have   blurry vision, and hunger pains, and am unable to think
clearly of things I should know by heart, like my telephone# or what color
my p.u. is.  I guess I have just burnt out the sensors with too many bad
hypos prior to the pump.  Laurie B.