[IP]hypo signs

Well...now that I am home A LOT - now that I have NO job (ha,ha)...I
wanted to give my most common hypo. sign.  I yawn and yawn and
yawn...and yawn!!!!!  I have never really heard anyone else ever mention
such an unusual symptom.  Anyone else ever noticed this?   -Tonya D.
* With all this extra time I have, I should pull up my next episode of
my "Top10 Hypos", huh?
* And thank you everyone for helping me with my decision on filing a
claim, Monday I plan on getting the info. on how to do just that!!!
Thanks!  :-)