Re: [IP] trigger finger and blood sugar control

<<There have got to be other reasons for the development of trigger
fingers other than blood sugar levels.  >>

there are many other reasons.  i developed my first trigger finger after hand
surgery.  then others believed it secondary to my diabetes but i believed it
to be caused by the type of work i did at the time which didn't allow the
hand/fingers to heal and the swelling to decrease.  only after the hand
therapist reviewed what i did on a daily basis did they realize some of this.
apparently hand therapy was over working my hand in conjunction with my job.
i have not had problems since allowing the hand to rest from the repetitive