[IP] Re: Information to Pumpers

The following info is provided to pumpers who may not be aware of these
entities.
Permit me to acknowledge that I have no vested interest (financial or
otherwise) in either entity.

1.  PUMPS IT, INC
 Asecond pair of helping hands with certified diabetes educator/certified pump
trainer on call 24 hours:
         1-888-670- PUMP(7867)
          10605 Grant Road, #201
           Houston, Texas 77070
            281-955-8500
            FAX 281-955-8992
            E-mail:  email @ redacted/pumpsit.com
 Also provides services to physicians as well as a free loaner pump program.

2.Unique Accessories, Inc.
   Provides pump related accessories
          10556 Combie Road, Suite 6486,
           Auburn, CA, 95602
           FAX: 530-268-6909
        E-mail: email @ redacted
        24 hour toll free 800-831-8929

Please post any comments if others have had any experience with these two
entities, good or adverse or otherwise.
Yale.