Re: [IP] Re: weight gain

In a message dated 10/6/98 7:51:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  I am 5'8 and weigh 135 pounds. >>

I think 135 lbs at 5'8" may be too low but I do not know weight levels.  The
weight gain should only be a few at most and once you get your body and pump
in sync the weight should be lost.  My $.02 is that it is far more important
that you get you body properly adjusted and straightened out and not worry
that much about your weight.  I promise, you will never be over weight if you
maintain the diligence and dedication necessary for the pump to allow your
body to work right.
Good Luck, Health and Happiness, Jeff
type 1 38 yrs, dxed age 11 mths
pumping 15+ yrs