Re: [IP] Some questions about Synthroid

Bonnie wrote:

>Lordy, as if getting all the math and ratios with carbs and insulin and
your particularly body works isn't challenging enough, now you have to mix
in two other variables......and you have no alternatives, i.e., staying
alive alternatives.   I admire you for your always positive attitude in
spite of those obstacles, no, I mean, tests, no, I really mean learning

Thanks. That "positive attitude" you mention gets frequently tested to its
outer limits, as my family and friends can quickly tell you <vbg>

I wasn't entirely comfortable with my message about the thyroid stuff, so I
did some more digging. There is a real good reference link at

Follow the link to the FAQ - it has much good information, well explained.

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted