[IP] trigger finger and blood sugar control

There have got to be other reasons for the development of trigger
fingers other than blood sugar levels.  I developed a trigger finger 6
months ago.  I started pumping 7 months ago.  On start up date my glyco
heomoglobin was 6.2; 2 months later it was 5.2; finally eased up a
little and have settled at a more comfortable 5.6.  Anyway, the trigger
finger developed after the pump assimilation day and my control is now
in the non-diabetic range.  I've always blamed it one the amoung of
computer work I do in my job.
Vicki McDonald