Re: [IP] Hypo and hyper signs

                    It's me again, Stacey. I have been reading about hypo
and hyper signs and I can add that lately - I have stopped having the
"early" warning signs. Well, almost totally. My sugars can drop to 1.9
mmol/L before I feel "weird". There are other times when I will have signs
before my sugars bottom out. Before, when my sugars fall below 3.9mmol/L, I
would start to feel lightheaded, my tongue goes numb, I get the shakes,
sweat, and my eyesight will be blurry. I can act like I am drunk too. If I
am sleeping, I will wake up alert as can be and know that I need some sugar.
It can be a real scary experience. Hopefully, when I get offically hooked up
to my MM507C(Nov.5/98 is my big day) I will be able to feel the symptoms
                My endo. has changed my appointment 3 times. If it happens
again - I will find a new doctor.

Anyway, that's my words of "wisdom" for today.