[IP] Synthroid

My TSH was 13.19 at one point. They started me on 0.05 then to 0.1. Have
not been tested yet. Getting a test the first of next week.The one thing
I noticed that changed was I had to lower my basal for the night
phenomenon from 1.5 for 3 hours to 1.2 and I probably should lower it a
bit more but I try to allow for going low my eating a rather large
teaspoon of peanut butter before I go to bed. You know I don't want to
give up the treat.
The other is 1 unit use to cover 30mg now it covers between 37 and 40