[IP] joints

I saw someone talking about problems with the joints in the hands, but =
I didn't catch the entire story.  For the past month, 2 of my fingers in =
my right hand have been getting "stuck" in a certain position, and it tak=
es some effort to "snap" them back into place.  This usually occurs durin=
g the night and in the early morning.  I really thought it had something =
to do with carpal tunnel - this is the first I've heard of it possibly =
being releated to the diabetes.  I'm seeing my dr. in two weeks, so I wil=
l talk to him about it.  Please let me know if anyone else has this probl=
em, or knows more about it.  Thanks!