Re: [IP] Insulin Pump Accessories

You GO Laurie!

As for accessories I admire you all!  I literally use the plane jane
package the pump comes with.  I sleep naked with the pump next to me, and
am able to roll around with it just fine while sleeping.  I snap the pump
onto my bra or underware when wearing a dress or tight fitting clothes.

The funniest thing that ever happend to me was; I was talking to one of my
funders for my nonprofit organization and I felt my pump slipping.  I had
it on my pantyhose.  I tried to stop it, but whooosh!  It fell off down
between my legs and out from my under dress.  I quickly laughed and
explained it to my funder!

Good luck with the pump and your pouches!