Re: [IP] Some questions about Synthroid

I took synthroid before the pump but have taken it along with insulin for all
the years I've had diabetes (through adolescence too).

When my synthroid dose is too high, my bgs tend to mostly run lower with
ocassional high spikes.

When my synthroid dose is too low, my bgs tend to run higher.

I don't know if that is typical or not.  Since Synthroid/thyroid effects your
metabolism rate it would make logical sense.