[IP] Insulin Pump Accessories

I will be officially going on the pump 1 week from today and am in the process
of making my own accessories also.  I plan to make pouch and the waist/belt
accessories.  I have spent approx $10 and should be able to make multiples of
each.  I am so glad to hear that I am not the only one thinking about doing
this.  As I am scheduled to start a trial run (pumping saline) tomorrow, I
must get going on my projects:-)