[IP] Insulin pump accessories

Just wanted to share an idea with all you wonderful people. Minimed
included a bra pouch with my MM507C. To buy this product it costs $14.95
US. Today, I went to the fabric store and bought the same material and
velcro that Minimed uses. It cost me $17.00(Canadian funds) but I made 5
pouches for the price of one. The same thing goes for the leg wrap.
Piece of cake to make for the fraction of the cost. Try it! You can save
alot of money.

Keep Smiling,
Stacey Phillips