Re: [IP] only me...

You are not a failure - you are an intelligent woman who is standing up =
for her rights and not tolerating abuses to your rights.  Please file a =
claim.  File several, write letters, call the newspapers - you help so =
many others when you stand up for human rights. =20

My daughter recently went through a similar experience, walked of an =
incredibly hostile job.  Wrote letter to head of hospital and a couple of =
others.  Filed claim with EEOC. etc.  The hostile person eventually =
"resigned".   My daughter had the same feeling you did.  Now her self =
worth has increased because in her heart she know she did the right thing. =
SO...Good for you. Do not tolerate abusive behaviour.  You are a valued =
human being. =20