Re: [IP] Endo #4 - finally, a keeper!

At 09:30 AM 10/8/98 -0500, Lisa D. wrote:

>ROFLMAO!!!  Is that what you call it?  The internet eyeball roll?  My
>son's endo seems to have the same paralysis.  I sure wish there was cure
>for it.  Thanks for the laugh.

Yes there is a cure for it - have the professionals sign up for one of our
lists. While the IP-MedPro list is specifically targeted at Health Care
Professionals, a number of these folks also sign up for the main Insulin
Pumpers list, or the digest version. I dare say we've probably enlightened
some of them :-)

"Insulin-Pumpers - guaranteed to cure your health care professional of the
'internet eyeball roll', or your money back" <vbg>

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted