Re: [IP] This may be interesting news

6 months ago the pump nurse I see said they were testing a buffered lyspro.
If so that should solve the question of whether it is the buffering in V or
the slower acting R that makes the difference.  Those with lyspro allergies
will likely still have them, and the "stability" of the lyspro will also
likely not be different from H.  We'll see what the results turn out to be.
But it may be many months or years off.
- -wm

<<<<<<<<< Cheri wrote:
>I have a friend who is testing the rapid acting insulin for Novo Nordisk.
>name right now(or last time I heard ) was X-14.  Yes , like the cleaning

Wayne Mitzner
615 N. Wolfe St.
Baltimore, MD 21205
Tel. 410 614 5446