Re: [IP] 24hr urine test (was: welcome caroline)

We just went for a pre-pregnancy consultation (wow) and they spot tested for
protein in the office but insisted I also do a 24 hour test before they would
guarantee anything.  I think the different tests pick up slightly different
data.  If Kayla hasn't been diabetic for more than a few years, there may not be
much to see.  On the other hand, I think the 24 hour test is usually the most
complete and more likely to pick up the subtle changes.