Re: [IP] Infusion Sets

Hi All..

 I am using the Sils....  Thats what had me confused but after I changed
out I experienced a mild low. So I know its workin. It must have been to
close to the muscle or something. I woke up after sleeping to a GREAT
156 BG. That is great for me. After being only 1 week I am doing really
well I think. The only 'problem' is the expense of learning. These
things aint cheap. I am very thin (or at least I was) so I need to make
sure its shallow enough. I am gaining weight because my sugars aren't
escaping thru my urine. Actually it feels good. Now instead of sugars
escaping thru my urine Its Money escaping thru the Infusion sets <G> ..