[IP] MiniMed Com-Station and Macs

I recently called MiniMed to find out if the Com-Station would be Mac
compatible.  The rep said that it hadn't been decided what software was
going to be included, but the web-site only refers to PC.   I sent a e-mail
to MiniMed and got the following reply:

>A Mac version of the software is planned, but it is not yet in production,
>so I can't say when you will see it. If you know other Mac folk with pumps
>who would use the ComStation, you should suggest they also write in to add
>their support.
>Jack Joy
>MiniMed Webmaster

So if you want to be able to use the Com-Station, let them know.

Vancouver, BC, Canada
email @ redacted          http://www3.bc.sympatico.ca/mappa_mundi/