[IP] Weight gain with pump...

Ken Bernstein wrote:
> You are correct that the pump keeping us in better control will add
> weight.

Actually, this isn't ALWAYS true.  When I started the pump, I DROPPED ~15
pounds over 6 months.  Much to the concern of my endo, family, and friends.
The reason was because I wasn't snacking nearly as much as I had been
(eliminated all previously "mandatory" snacks, fewer lows to treat, etc.),
and was taking a lot less insulin.  With MUCH tighter control to boot.

Now, since then I've put about 10 of those back on, much to my chagrin ;-)

- --Greg