Re: [IP] 24hr urine test (was: welcome caroline)

   Same two cents I'd toss in too..When I first posted Melissa's "kidney saga"
at another website, it was around Christmas time. I suggested that those who
wished to do so, push their endo to do this test & hopefully other than the
inconvenience aspect, what they'd have to show for it was the reassurance that
their child's kidneys were working A-ok...Not a bad holiday gift to yourself!