[IP] Where we Live == was Emily's Profile

> You must also live in the SF Bay area!  I live in the East bay and there
> are several south bay and north bay people on the list too.  Welcome

There are hardly ANY dots on the Insulin Pumpers map in the whole
western US much less the Bay Area. Those guys in the Mid-West and
East have us beat all to heck!!!

FILL OUT AND Insulin Pumpers Information Form

and get your DOT ON THE MAP!!!!!!

See ABOUT INSULIN PUMPERS page on the website to see where all the
guys and gals with White Hats live (the good guys).