Re: [IP] Weight gain and the pump

Hi Debbie,
Here is my .02 cents worth. Do you have any of your pre-pump history?  =
If so you may want to compare diet history and exercise history to your =
present regime.  I thought that I was doing everything the same after hoo=
k up but after review I discovered that I really was eating more and more=
 often.  I have put of about 7 pounds in the last year and am glad of it.=
  Most of the post are mentioning gains,  ifr you are looking to lose som=
e weight I would suggest talking to your team, especially endo and dietic=
ian.  There is no reason to believe that excess weight gain is a requirem=
ent of pump therapy.  Good luck.

> I am a 20-year-old diabetic and have been on the pump for 8 months.  =
Since my