Re: [IP] 24hr urine test

My kids had to come see what all the commotion was when I read this
one...TOO FUNNY!

<< Hmm...maybe I could close the bag real tight around the neck of that jug
and turn it up as we're leaving the doc's office, then wipe my mouth on
my sleeve.  I bet that'd get a few stares!!

Actually, my dad did that once, to his secretary.  He came out of the
with a specimin cup filled with apple juice.  He stood in front of her desk
and said "Hmmmm, that doesn't look very good, better run it through again"
proceeded to drink it.  She was on the phone at the time and just about
the eardrum of the person on the other end when she screamed.