Re: [IP] 24hr urine test

In a message dated 10/6/98 5:46:07 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Hmm...maybe I could close the bag real tight around the neck of that jug
 and turn it up as we're leaving the doc's office, then wipe my mouth on
 my sleeve.  I bet that'd get a few stares!!

Actually, my dad did that once, to his secretary.  He came out of the bathroom
with a specimin cup filled with apple juice.  He stood in front of her desk
and said "Hmmmm, that doesn't look very good, better run it through again" and
proceeded to drink it.  She was on the phone at the time and just about broke
the eardrum of the person on the other end when she screamed.