[IP] Re: weight gain

Hello Everyone,
          I have a real problem - weight gain. I will be going on the
pump VERY soon and I am concerned about this weight gain issue. I have
always been very cautious about my weight. I don't like putting on a few
extra pounds. Are you guys telling me that I am going to balloon upwards
and outwards when I start pumping????? I am 5'8 and weigh 135 pounds. I
do NOT want to go any higher. When I was "younger" I was considered
anorexic by some people but I am not. Honest!!!! I fell down to 90 lbs
at age 17 just before I was dx with Diabetes. Diabetes was the main
reason for the weight loss but I was still real weight cautious. Please
tell me that this pump won't cause a major problem with my weight. I do
realize that just as long as you are healthy that's all that matters. I
desperately want to have my diabetes under control and feel good but I
want to stay the way that I am. No extra pounds -

Just thought that I would share a small worry with you.