[IP] thanks Barb but more ??

Barb wrote:

> if excess amounts of insulin are contributing to a low BG, the excess
> insulin prevents the liver from releasing glucose...the insulin's job is
> storage of glucose...it is when the brain is not getting enough glucose
> that the adrenalin kicks in to tell the liver to get busy in the process of
> making glucose from the stored glycogen and from protein and fat
> storage.

Thanks for the clarification, but I am still a little confused  If i have
overbolused, resulting in too much insulin, my sugar level drops and my brain
send the message to my liver to dump glycogen, if as you write, "the excess
insulin prevents the liver from releasing glucose" how does the liver do it?
I think I am missing a piece of this pie..

I R confused

*-)=B xoxx~~~~~[507]