[IP] Speech

Okay, a couple of people have asked what I meant by "registered" doctor.  I
called my doctor and asked him what he meant as he is the one who told me
this and I didn't really know one way or the other.  He said that meant that
he had been registered with Minimed as having completed their training
program to be able to train his patients and to start them on pumps.  He
stated that the other endos in the area he has talked to don't have any
interest in learning how to set the basals so that they can't be
knowledgeable enough to start their patients on pumps. (his words not mine).
Some GPs have been interested and have gotten more info from Minimed.  The
endos seem to think MDI works fine so if it is not broke why fix it.  Ha!
Hope that answers the question.  Thanks.