Re: [IP] Crimping-what of it?

I haven't had a cannula crimp but the second site
change I must have got a little close to a nerve.
I bent over to get something off the bottom shelf
at the store and all of a sudden it really hurt.
"ouweeeeeeeee!" is a good description. After 5
minutes it didn't hurt very much and I really
didn't want to change sites until my scheduled
change at the endo's office with the Nurse
Practitioner later in the week (I hadn't
changed a site by myself yet) but now I would
have gone home and changed.  I was real careful
how I moved though.